Support the business with the creation, development and implementation of marketing plans in accordance with the Project Director, manage and mentor a Digital Marketing Apprentice. Understand our market sectors, our values and culture and be responsible for building our brand awareness. Develop and drive internal and external marketing activities, brand management, and play a key part within product development. Expected to be involved at all levels, including copywriting website and newsletter content, creating marketing material and organising attendance at shows and exhibitions. Manage the marketing budget and report on how budget spent has impacted the business and/or brand growth. Develop relevant metrics to report on the return on our investment in marketing.
- Manage and develop Digital Marketing Apprentice.
- Have sound knowledge of all areas of the marketing mix including digital marketing.
- Develop and implement an agreed marketing plan and budget for the business.
- Support wider business strategies for growth and success.
- Using key skills, work closely with steering groups in the development of products.
- Manage the marketing aspect of the current product portfolio.
- Support the sales and project team with marketing activities.
- Undertake formal and informal research into markets and competitors as required specifically in dairy, food and beverage.
- Manage events, book venues and order marketing materials. Attend trade shows, exhibitions, etc
- Create and manage email marketing.
- Create dynamic case studies.
- Own and manage marketing calendar and manage social media channels including LinkedIn, You Tube and Facebook.
- Oversee the creation and development of prints, banners, etc for display in the workplace.
- Write and manage website content, carry out maintenance and upkeep, reporting on web analytics results to assess success of marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Measure and evaluate return on investment of all marketing activity and continue to innovate on ways in which we track return on investment.
- Carry out marketing administrative duties.
- Manage creation of all content and manage agencies where needed including film, still and infographics in-house and on site.
- Support full team with presentations.
Overview of required qualifications, knowledge, experience, skills and attributes.
- Possess Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Management experience 2 years minimum
- Knowledge of social media channels
- A proven track record in marketing
- Experience in copywriting
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience with Content Management System
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Worked in a technical environment
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and work as part of a team
- Good planning, administrative and organisational skills
- Good ICT skills, including use of MS package
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to manage multiple and varied projects and tasks simultaneously
- Previous experience of working within food, drink and allied sectors
- Holiday, 24 days per year rising to 27 after 5 years of service (excluding bank holidays)
- Company sick pay policy
- Flexible working policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Voucher scheme for eye tests and replacement spectacles
- Mobile phone if appropriate to role
- Mental health benefits
- Professional development benefits
- 12.45 finish on Friday
Deadline for applications: 19 April 2021
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org