To be trained and developed by the Company. To gain the ability over time to support the Senior Marketing Manager as required. Plan digital marketing campaigns, maintain social media presence and measure performance of all promotions. Attend the appropriate vocational training and gain a recognised qualification.
- To attend college and complete a digital marketing qualification.
- Support the growth of social media channels (Linked in, Facebook, You Tube, Twitter) and create regular posts.
- Control and manage content creation for all digital platforms.
- Develop and contribute to the marketing calendar.
- Assist with and update the existing website and add in such features as video content and keep the site refreshed and relevant.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine optimisation.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the dairy, food, and beverage sector.
- Work with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform to create and deliver newsletter campaigns.
- Review, monitor and report analytics on digital platforms.
- Research into competitor landscape, trends and opportunities identified.
- Work alongside the sales team with presentations and exploration.
- Carry out some additional administrative duties as and when required.
Overview of required qualifications, knowledge, experience, skills and attributes.
- English and Maths GCSE at Grade C or above or equivalent
- Good ICT skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Show good initiative, be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Good attention to detail
- Be hard working and conscientious.
- Good standards of written and verbal communication.
- Hold a valid driving licence.
- Deadline for applications 12th February
- Start Date 1 April 2021 TBC
If you are interested in a career with Sycamore and would like to find out the benefits of an apprenticeship and how our scheme works, please ring our HR Officer, Ruth David on +44 (0)1963 441405 for an informal chat or to apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and include details on which college you intent to attend.